New Swagelok® GB Series Ball Valve
Reduce installation, maintenance, and inventory costs while meet pressures up to 6000 psig (413 bar) and full flow specifications
Versatile full-flow valve designed for extended operation in harsh environments at a working pressure of 6000 psig
GB series ball valves feature a standardized design and a variety of configuration options to reduce inventory requirements while maintaining ease of installation and use. The GB Ball Valve is a fit for your most challenging applications in the oil, gas, and process control industries.
• Integral Swagelok end connections help minimize costs related to purchasing, installing,
and testing additional fittings while creating consistency with existing systems
• 6,000 psig (430 bar) pressure rating with true temperature range -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
• The bolt pattern enables connection of an optional lockout handle, panel mount kit,
or an ISO 5211 pneumatic actuator
• Bidirectional flow and shutoff capabilities simplify installation by removing the potential
for incorrect valve orientation during assembly
• Corrosion-resistant body materials: 316/316L, 6-Moly, Alloys 2507, 625, 825, and C-276.
Available for sour gas service, featuring materials selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Reduce labor and component costs with integral Swagelok end connections.
• Minimize cost of purchasing, installing, and testing fittings
• Reduce risk of improper assembly
• Reduce potential leak points
To satisfy a variety of applications, the GB valve comes in two sizes (8GB and 16GB) with a wide range of flow rates and end connection types and sizes.
- 8GB flow coefficients (Cv) from 2.5 to 10
- 16GB flow coefficients (Cv) from 5 to 40
Gain inventory and installation flexibility with a valve body featuring a bolt pattern that allows local installation of a lockout handle, panel mount, or ISO 5211 pneumatic actuator.