Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Training
Learn How to Design and Optimize Process Analyzer Sampling Systems with Tony Waters, Industry Expert and Consultant.
What is PASS training ?
PASS is Process Analyzer Sampling Systems which is designed for anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals.
- Learn how to prevent costly sampling system errors through sound design principles
- Design and build an optimized process analyzer sampling system that delivers timely, accurate results
What You’ll Learn
- How a sampling system functions from the process line and tap through the transport lines and stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzer and disposal processes
- How to identify the root cause of issues related to system design
- Engineering principles, formulas and calculations that are the basis for sound sampling system design
- How to optimize your sampling system, prevent sampling system errors, and ensure accurate process analyzer readings
Course content is derived from Industrial Sampling Systems, a technical reference book authored by industry expert and consultant Tony Waters.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with an engineering background interested in understanding the fundamentals of designing, constructing, operating or maintaining sampling systems, including system and design engineers, chemists, integrators, highly trained technicians, and a wide array of industry professionals
- Appropriate for training both new and experienced sampling system professionals
Scheduled Program in Thailand
6th - 10th May 2019
Course instructors are experts at designing, installing and maintaining sampling systems and include:
- Tony Waters, Industry Expert and Consultant: Tony Waters brings over 50 years of experience with process analyzers and sampling systems to his numerous training programs, which have been presented in many countries. He has also founded three companies and has worked in engineering and marketing roles for an analyzer manufacturer, end-user and a systems integrator. Mr. Waters holds a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering from The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. He is an ISA Analysis Division Fellow.
Register now here Or email email@example.com for full details of the course.