Swagelok Certified Training
Maximize safety and minimize risks by learning
techniques improving your outcomes from
Swagelok Certified Expert
Tube Fitting Safety Installation Training
Two day, comprehensive, hands-on seminar emphasizes choosing correct tubing and fittings for the site, proper handling, preparing, and installing components to specification.
Learn and gain hands-on experience with:
- Tube Fitting Installation: Learn foundational tube fitting knowledge that ensures system integrity and minimizes leakage risks. The course covers proper tube selection, cutting, and deburring; assembly of a Swagelok® tube fitting; and gauging a tube fitting assembly.
- Thread Identification: Learn how to identify thread size and pitch on your fluid system fittings using a caliper, pitch gauge and thread identification guide
- Tube Bending Practices: Bending tube helps to eliminate mechanical connections, which can be a source for leaks in traditional piping systems. In this course, Swagelok instructors cover the basics of tube bending.
What You'll Learn
- Tubing, History, and Fitting Installation
- Quarter-Turn Demonstration
- Stainless Steel Tube Fitting Installation
- Threads Identification
- Fitting Products to Make the Job Easier
- Tube Cutting, Deburring and Bending
Who should Attend
This training has been developed specifically for anyone involved with the installation, design, fabrication and maintenance of fluid systems. Engineers will benefit from the in-depth review of fundamental installation procedures. Quality control and safety engineers will gain insight into component limitations and maintenance requirements.
Course Length: 2 Days
Rely on Swagelok-certified trainers to arm your team members with the knowledge they need at times and locations convenient for you.
Easy-to-use tube benders reduce installation time and effort as well as the potential for wrinkling or other damage to the tubing during bending.
The Swagelok® TC72 series tube cutting tool is designed to easily and accurately cut thin-walled stainless steel tubing
Deburr stainless steel, steel, and hard alloy tube ends. Tubing inside and outside diameters of 3/16 to 1 1/2 in.; 4 to 38 mm.