Don't Face Your Fluid System Challenges Alone
Swagelok field engineers can help you develop effective responses to your most pressing fluid system-related challenges. They go almost anywhere in the world, work with you through your local Swagelok sales and service center, and can help you determine how to:
- Continuously meet tougher regulatory demands related to safety and emissions
- Increase productivity and yields from your fluid systems
- Reduce operating costs throughout your facilities
- Maintain or increase overall profitability
- Replace business knowledge that has“walked out the door”with retiring employee
Who Are Swagelok’s Field Engineers?
We have a vast network of field engineers across the globe who work together as a team. Your team might include:
- Your local Swagelok field engineer
- Field engineers from other parts of the globe with specialized expertise in specific areas
- Engineers from Swagelok’s worldwide design and fabrication centers
Global Reach. Unbeatable Credentials.
Swagelok’s field engineering team not only has the deep industry experience to detect problems, optimize fluid and sampling systems, and advise on maintenance strategy, but also has the global reach necessary to bring that expertise to you—when and where it’s convenient. Swagelok’s field engineering team:
- Is built upon a foundation started 70+ years ago
- Has the support of more than 200 authorized sales and service centers in 70 countries on six continents
- Brings rich experience with various plant systems and equipment packages from OEMs
- Completes a rigorous training and development program to ensure that field engineers always bring innovative engineering solutions
- Has designed and optimized systems for diverse customers, giving them a basis for proactively offering proven solutions to fluid system challenges
- Has a track record of increasing operator safety, decreasing operating costs, and increasing profitability
Types of Systems Addressed by Swagelok’s Global Field Engineering Network:
- Instrumentation pigtails for gas pipelines
- Chemical sterilization dispensers for hospitals
- Point-of-use manifolding
- Manifolding for multiple gas cylinders
- Regulator changeover manifolds
- Purge panels
Case Study: Swagelok Field Engineers Uncover Root Cause of Bad Data
Are you certain that your systems are operating optimally? What if you had an analyzer that you believed was performing properly, but then discovered that the analyzer was giving you false data?
A customer who was experiencing longer-than-anticipated response times on its analyzer called in Swagelok field engineers. The Swagelok team performed a system evaluation and discovered that the fluid was changing phase multiple times as it traveled from tap to analyzer. Phase changes in a sampling line can deliver a sample to the analyzer that is not representative of the process, and as a result, the customer was making process changes based on inaccurate analytical data.
After consultation between the Swagelok field engineers and customer contacts:
- All phase changes were eliminated
- Response time was vastly improved
- Analytical results are now representative of the fluid in the process, providing the customer with superior process control
From Component Supplier to Solutions Provider
Many customers trust Swagelok as a premier fluid systemscomponent supplier. Over the years, however, Swagelok has also become known and respected as a process/analytical fluid systemssolutions provider that diagnoses and solves problems and delivers real value worldwide. The growth of our field engineering team is a direct reflection of our commitment to providing solutions to our customers’ most pressing problems.
How Could You Benefit From Collaboration With Fluid System Experts?
Swagelok global field engineers will visit your facility promptly and work closely with your team to address your challenges. Share with them the fluid system-related business issues that are applying pressure on your business, and they will assess and evaluate all known issues, identify opportunities for process improvements, and develop a comprehensive “Improvement Roadmap” engineering report in an easily shared digital format. This engineering report will:
- Explain all findings
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Quantify the outcome of each recommended solution when implemented
- Enable you to overcome your fluid system-related business challenges
Discover More Ways the Field Engineering Team can Support Your Business
Swagelok field engineers can have a lasting impact on your business in more ways than one. Consider these options:
Boost system safety, performance, and efficiency with prioritized, actionable recommendations from Swagelok experts based on fluid system site surveys, hose advisors' observations
Inaccurate samples can result in sampling system inefficiency, affecting overall quality of your process outputs. Swagelok's team of trained advisors can visit your facilities to identify issues affecting sample quality and opportunities for enhancing system performance.